As specialists in ceramic processing, Thurner offers its customers completely new possibilities for product design. The quality and reliability of our services are appreciated by customers all over the world. A central component of our success is provided by our employees, who use precise processing machines and a trained eye to produce perfect edges even on wafer-thin panels.
Your area of responsibility
- Independently supporting and advising customers and prospects
- Preparing and following-up price quotations
- Sending samples and information materials
- Recording orders
- Completed apprenticeship as office management clerk, industrial clerk
- Professional experience in the field of internal sales / sales assistance is desirable
- Interest in technical issues and production processes
- Self-reliance, commitment and perseverance
- Good knowledge of ERP and MS-Office
- Fluent in German and English
Your personal strengths
- Independent work
- Organizational ability
- Client orientation
- Ability to work in a team
- Carefulness / accuracy
What we offer
- A thorough training.
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a modern and attractive environment.
- The opportunity to make a comprehensive contribution to your area of responsibility and to develop it further.
Pease send your application together with your curriculum vitae and certificates to:
z. Hd. Harald Thurner
Phone: +49 7371 934933-0